Please note it is essential to register on this website first in order to book your place on our courses.
When registering please use your personal email rather the school email.
You can then login using your email address or username and password and book your course.
Once registered check your email and look out for the email "Dublin West Education Centre CPD Courses - Your details"
Tuesday, 25 January @ 5 pm
Thursday, 27 January @ 5 pm (note: this is on a Thursday)
Tuesday, 1 February @ 5 pm
Tuesday, 8 February @ 5 pm
Tuesday, 15 February @ 5 pm
Given the uncertain, ambiguous and constantly evolving environment we find ourselves in, adaptability has become a much sought after leadership commodity.
But did you know that adaptability is a skill that can be developed and enhanced?
There are many validated research links between Adaptability and the following key outcomes: -
- Enhanced Performance
- More Effective Transitions
- Positive Relationships
- Impactful Leadership
- Better Mental Health
Using frameworks derived from elite sport, we can develop your ability to adapt and thrive in uncertain and pressurised environments
The Think Adapt Perform programme is a 5-module online programme with weekly 75 minute interactive webinars.
Participants will benefit from the following: -
- Your own personal Spotlight report
- A proven methodology to enhance your Adaptability
- A chance to network and collaborate with likeminded education leaders
WHAT IS SPOTLIGHT?
We use the SpotlightPROFILE tool to allow you to understand your behavioural and mind-set preferences and to understand your team’s dominant preferences too.
- SpotlightPROFILE originated from the world of elite sport and firmly embodies the philosophy of adaptability and movement, recognising that people are multi-faceted, acting and behaving indifferent ways in different contexts.A link to join the meeting will be emailed to you on the day of the first session and this link will be valid for all subsequent meetings.
|Course Date||25-01-2022 5:00 pm|
|Course End Date||15-02-2022 6:15 pm|
|Cut off date||25-01-2022 5:00 pm|