24SPR54 Ready Set Go Maths
This face-to-face workshop will be run over two sessions.
It is suitable for teachers of Junior and Senior Infants. It may also be suitable for Special Education Teachers.
This workshop will support teachers in the exploration of;
- The development and acquisition of skills in the Number strand.
- Mathematical language as central to instruction.
- Use of appropriate mathematical equipment for infant classes.
- Problem solving as a central methodology.
- Self-reflection on existing practice.
Suitable for Primary Teachers & SETs
|22-02-2024 5:00 pm
|Course End Date
|29-02-2024 7:00 pm
|Cut off date
|15-02-2024 5:00 pm
|Dublin West Education Centre